Hello Boys and Girls
We continue the History of Harley Davidson this time with guest Danielle, the Motorcycle Men Geography Lesson.
We also chatted about:
- Grand Tour Madagascar airing September 4th
- Antifa gets run out of town in Sturgis
- Laconia kicks off this weekend.
- Harley Davidson Honors the 80th anniversary of the Motor Maids
- Atlantic City Bike week September 10-13
- Roar to the Shore Permanently cancelled.
- Seaside Bike Fest, 9/24 to 9/27
- Missouri Gov Signs HG1963T Bill
- HR2 Invest in America act (Highway bill) passes in the House.
- MM Geography lesson
HD History #7
- What sizes were the flathead single available in 1932?
- Which of these was not a color for the 1932 model year?
- In 1934 to save money while weathering the depression, Harley dropped what feature on their motorcycles?
- Although, the same motorcycle, what did the '32 & '33 VL's have that the '34 didn't?
- Which model came first?
- Which of these 4 US states has the most registered motorcycles?
- Which of these countries has the highest percentage of households owning a motorcycle?
Shout out to our friend in the South Sandwich Islands!!!
And of course Dumas, Texas!!
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Don't forget to get over and check out the Ted Shed Video's over on the Motorcycle Men Channel on YouTube.
Thanks for listening, we greatly appreciate you support. Ride Safe and remember....
.... We say stupid crap so you don't have to.