Hello Boys and Girls
We continue the History of Harley Davidson and other funky stuff
We also chatted about:
- What bike would you buy..... again?
- Harley cuts the Bronx.... again....
- Long way up
- Ted's Bike repair
- Harley's "GO-RIDE" Challenge
- Harley Re-Launches "The Enthusiast" magazine, replacing HOG Magazine
- Balancing for HD Touring Bikes
Harley History #9:
- The engine used in the J-Model was used for how many years?
- The term Fat Bob actually refers to what?
- In the late 1930's, what was the best selling HD accessory?
- In the early 1920's what else was powered by a HD motor?
- In 1941, which of HD's production models was the most expensive?
- Bonus #1: In the movie Best Bar in America, what did Sanders Ride?
- Bonus #2: Where is Big Gate Road?
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Don't forget to get over and check out the Ted Shed Video's over on the Motorcycle Men Channel on YouTube.
Thanks for listening, we greatly appreciate you support. Ride Safe and remember....
.... We say stupid crap so you don't have to.