Hello Boys and Girls!!
Listen to EPISODE 122
In this episode we get down and dirty.... well... Chris does anyway. But first, if you'd like to help out the podcast you can make a one time donation through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.... anything would be greatly appreciated... especially since we need new mic cables and mics and food and heat... well you get the picture.
- Cycle gear with Ginny and Shawn
- Christmas sales with JP Cycles, Kuryakyn and Revzilla
- Emails and facebook comments
- EPA to increase ethanol in our gas
- Places to get non-ethanol fuel
- Honda to introduce smaller Africa Twin?
- Destinations ride of the week: Copperhead Loop, NC
- Destinations place to eat: Troy's 105 Diner
- Destinations NJ Eats: The Roadside Diner, Wall, NJ
- Bike Shootout:
- International Motorcycle Show Show Recap
Thanks for listening kids, as always we have a great time when we know you are. Please let us know how we're doing and leave us some feedback on iTunes and send us a note via our contact page and/or email us at email@example.com. Leave us a voicemail at 908-514-4070 and tell us what you think, feel and smell like. If you want to join us on the 21st for our Christmas episode, by all means call that number between 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Eastern US time on the 21st. We'd love to hear from you.
Stay warm, ride like nobody sees you, keep going straight and remember, we say stupid crap so you don't have to. On behalf of Tim "Buktu", Chris "Joker" and me your host, Ted "Wrongway", thanks for listening.