Hello Boys and girls and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
So the boys are bad in the V-Twin Cafe for the new year and are glad to be bringing you yet another round of brotherly banter and silliness.
We all want to thank all of our listeners from around the globe for sticking with us and being the reason we continue to do this. Your response, your emails, your Facebook comments and your calls warm our hearts and our appreciation for your continued support is without compare. Thank you and we will do our best to make your 2018 as entertaining as possible.
Don't forget, go to Cycle Gear, www.CycleGear.com to get all of your motorcycle needs taken care of!! If you are in the United States, you can visit any one of their 136 stores nationwide and see their selection of motorwear, helmets, tires, parts and accessories. If you are in New Jersey, stop in at the Edison location and tell Chainsaw Ginny and ObSean that the Motorcycle Men sent you.
In this episode:
- I made bad beef jerky..... once.
- Motorcycle Car Wash Video
- Northeast USA Snow and Cold
- Tim's car troubles
- Ted's car troubles
2014 Jeep Cherokee Transmission issues
- To fix the problem, Jeep is replacing the Fuel Tank..... yes, that's what they told me.
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee Transmission issues
- Harley Trademarks the name "Bronx"
- Harley spending over half a million on flat track racing in 2018
- Harley to devote more effort to new riders
- Ride of the week: Nogales to Douglas Arizona
- Eatery of the week: Longhorn Restaurant in Tombstone Arizona
- Bike Shootout: British Motorcycles
Motorcycle Men 2018 wishes and predictions:
- Find a cure for winter
- Do a Lighthouse Tour of the East Coast USA
- Get new tires
- Harley will do better in 2018
- Put a version of the Milwaukee 8 in the Sportster line
- The number of younger riders, new riders and women riders will rise
- Will get a windshield for his bike
- Do a long distance ride south out of New Jersey
- Get a smaller bike
- Two motorcycle companies will close their doors
- Far more brain damaged comments from Chris
- Chris will get a windshield and take it off
- Go to Myrtle Beach Bike Week
- Go to Americade
- Do a Saddle Sore 1000
- Fix the squeak on his bike
- Harley introduces 500, 750 and 1000 versions of the Sportster
- Harley discontinues the Street models
- Harley discontinues Evo engine and shoves the Revolution engine in Sportster Line
- Harley introduces a Dual Sport model
- Harley Flattrack team drops the XG750/XR750 and adopts a Sportster platform
As always, thank you for listening to the Motorcycle Men Podcast and if you would like to support the show, please visit our homepage and press that Donate button and make a one time Paypal donation to the show.
For Tim "Buktu", Chris "Joker", I am Ted "Wrongway" your host, thank you and remember........
...... We say stupid crap so you don't have to.