Hello Boys and Girls and welcome Back!!!
This week, well..... we're out of control. For this episode I want you to imagine you're at your favorite bar or garage hanging out with your biking buddies and for the next 90 minutes, this episode is the conversation you here.
- We discuss the joys and hate of flying
- We discuss Tim's decision to get a Harley Heritage Softail
- We discuss Eating and Justin not bringing us food
- We discuss my broken Surface Pro 3
- We discuss Tools for working on your Harley
- We discuss The repair of my 2003 Heritage
- We discuss what to do for our 200th show
Go get yourself some riding jeans from TOBACCO MOTORWEAR and tell them the Motorcycle Men sent you.
Help us help them. David's Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation and be sure and let them know you heard about it here on the Motorcycle Men Podcast.
Viking Cycle is the new place to get your motorcycle leathers and textile clothing.
Don't forget to get over and check out the Ted Shed Video's over on the Motorcycle Men Channel on YouTube. You get to see the rebuild of my Heritage.
Thanks for listening, we greatly appreciate you support. Ride Safe and remember....
.... We say stupid crap so you don't have to.