Hello Boys and Girls
We continue the History of Harley Davidson and other funky stuff
We also chatted about:
- Ted's Bike repair
- Long Way Up
- Harley Pulls out of India
- Bronx back on the table
HD History #10
- Which engine served HD the longest?
- True or False In the early 1960's, Only 1 in 5 Harley sales was a Hummer.
- In 1957 the Sportster made it's debut. Its signature peanut tank came from what?
- The original Sportster tank held how much fuel?
- In 1965 and 1966, Harley's best selling bike was...?
- Bonus Question #1 - The highest paved road in the world is where?
- Bonus Question #2 - The longest road in the world is?
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Don't forget to get over and check out the Ted Shed Video's over on the Motorcycle Men Channel on YouTube.
Thanks for listening, we greatly appreciate you support. Ride Safe and remember....
.... We say stupid crap so you don't have to.