Hello Boys and Girls
Due to Illness and all that, we had to do a remote podcast today so things might not seem as normal as they do when we are live. Regardless we did talk about
- Long Way Up
- When do you call it quits for the season?
- If you can't ride, do you have motorcycle related plans for the off-season (repairs, custom work)?
- What can or will you do to keep riding through the winter?
- Paid off my bike, now what?
- YouTube Talk
History of Harley Davidson #11
- In 1930, Howard Hughes created what?
- In 1933, A harley Davidson Model J with sidecar was seen where
- Between 1960 and 1975 only 108 of these were produced.
- Harley Davidson tried to patent what?
- What motorcycle was upgraded to a Shovelhead in 1966.
- The first production motorcycle started production when?
- Suzuki motorcycles originally made what before motorcycles?
- Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
- Tobacco Motorwear
- Shinko Tires
- Scorpion Helmets
- Wild-Ass Seats
- The Motorcycle Men Support David's Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation
- The Gold Star Ride Foundation
Don't forget to get over and check out the Ted Shed Video's over on the Motorcycle Men Channel on YouTube.
Thanks for listening, we greatly appreciate you support. Ride Safe and remember....
.... We say stupid crap so you don't have to.