Hello Boys and Girls
We continue the History of Harley Davidson this time with guest Alonzo Bodden, the Motorcycle Men Geography Lesson.
We also chatted about:
Harley trimming up future lineup
- Pan America a go, but the Bronx may not see daylight
- Chinese 350 may not happen
- On any Sunday turns 49
- HD to introduce a variable timing engine
- Indian making plans for a new water cooled tourer
- "Long Way Up" coming out in September on Apple TV
- MM Geography lesson
HD History #6
- Which of these Harley Modes came first of the "E" Series?
- Which of these Models came first of the "---S" series?
- In 1935 how much would this bike cost you?
- In 1945 what was the most common color sold?
- In 1950, what was the smallest bike HD made?
- Bonus Question #1: How many motorcycles did Indian produce in 1945?
- Bonus Question #2: What BMW motorcycle was the staple of the German army in WWII?
- Check out Alonzo's Podcast Who's Paying Attention
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
The Motorcycle Men Support David's Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation
The Gold Star Ride Foundation
GET YOUR MOTORCYCLE MEN SHIRTS HERE!!!
Don't forget to get over and check out the Ted Shed Video's over on the Motorcycle Men Channel on YouTube.
Thanks for listening, we greatly appreciate you support. Ride Safe and remember....
.... We say stupid crap so you don't have to.