Hello Boys and Girls
ANOTHER remote podcast today so things might not seem as normal as they do when we are live. Regardless we did talk about
- Ted's Bike repair
- Motorcycle buying sources
- European Owners Face more restrictions that could come to the US
- Kawasaki announces 5 new bikes
- Livewire on the drag strip
- Harley Pro-Stock kicking ass on the strip with the FXDR
- Harley Riding academy Give-Away for the holidays
- Check out the South Jersey Film Festival at REVSISTERS.com
Harley Davidson History #13
- Chris with 43 points
- Justin with 32 points
Tim with 22 points
- The release of this item saved harley davidson.
- 1986 saw the end of what feature on the Sportster?
- In 1995, Harley introduced what feature on the Electra Glide Ultra?
- Introduced in 1999 as "new", this used parts from its previous model.
- In 2000, how many different models did Harley Produce?
- In 1955, Yamaha's first production motorcycle was called what?
- What year was the first Isle of man TT race held?
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Don't forget to get over and check out Ride With Ted over on the Motorcycle Men Channel on YouTube.
Thanks for listening, we greatly appreciate you support. Ride Safe and remember....
.... We say stupid crap so you don't have to.