Hello Boys and Girls!!
Today, March 3rd, 2020 marks the 5th anniversary of the Motorcycle Men podcast. Five years. We've grown, learned, improved and in some areas, might have even gotten worse. But, we still maintain as we always have and still aim for one goal; to entertain you, our audience. Thank you for your support these past five years and your continued support in the years to come..... hopefully.
- Harley Davidson releases Softail standard
- Harley's Matt Levetich steps down
- Hero Motorcycles getting in on the action
- Harley Davidson Sport Bike?
- Motorcycle Men drop to #15, vote here
- 1st Episode was 2:50 with just me explaining my wish/hope/plan for the show
- 1st full Episode was Tim and I and was split into two parts 1A & 1B
- First two years was broken down into Season 1 and 2
- In Year 3, Justin joined as a regular on Episode 128
- Justin was our Second guest on Episode 8, June 13th, 2015
Features that have come and gone:
- 10 questions of DILLIGAF
- Bike Spec Shootout
- 50 Roads 50 States
- 3 Bike Reviews
- Book and movie reviews but bringing it back next studio episode.
25 Interviews, 20 on-air guests
- Huffy The Clown 6
- Dave Ackerman 4
- Alonzo Bodden 3
- Larry Marshall 5
- Steve Blaufeder of TT Cycles 3
- Repeat Offenders
To Date, we have recorded 18,670 hours of podcast
- 777.92 Days / 2.12 Years
- Average length 79.44 / 1 hr-32 min. minutes long
- Longest: Episode 59 with Phil Waters on November 9th, 2016 at 131 mins.
- Shortest: Episode 87 Interview with Aero Rudd of Ciro3D 30 mins
Thanks to our sponsors for their continued support!!!!
Thanks for listening, we greatly appreciate you support. Ride Safe and remember....
.... We say stupid crap so you don't have to.